Bluelite Graphics is a UK market leader in the supply of conspicuity livery to the emergency services. We supply the majority of police, fire and ambulance services and specialist vehicle converters across the country.
The company, which was originally incorporated in 1997, initially traded as Halo Bluelite, but changed its name in 2006 to better reflect the range of activities undertaken by the business.
Bluelite Graphics operates from a modern 10,000 sq ft facility at Burgess Hill, West Sussex, which provides a clean and secure environment for the companys vehicle livery production and installation services.
The company has developed a reputation for quality, innovation and customer support over many years of working in partnership with the emergency services and other essential highway users.
- Our people we employ a significant team of people specialising solely on supporting the emergency services
- Investment in technology and plant we operate the latest digital cutting and printing machinery
- Experience Bluelite worked with the PSDB in the development phase of battenberg livery and so we understand the key requirements of our customers
- Bluelite is an approved supplier to all the emergency services police, fire and ambulance as well as the MoD
- The company holds a comprehensive portfolio of detailed vehicle drawings (showing part numbers) for all our customers to make ordering crash repairs efficient
- Rolled Goods we maintain high stock levels of rolled goods for all conspicuity materials and we operate a fast turn-round system
- Crash Repairs we work to despatch times of 48 hours from the receipt of order
- Continuous innovation the company constantly seeks new ways of supporting customers and will shortly be introducing an online ordering facility
- Bluelite was the first to introduce the concept of livery kits